Sunday, April 13, 2008

Entry #14

· 11:00 a.m. made a to-do list and updated my planner

· 12:00 p.m. wrote my annotated bibliography and edited the letter for Project 3

· 1:15 p.m. posted a comment on Facebook

· 2:30 p.m. edited my lab report draft

· 3:35 p.m. Instant messaged friends

· 5:30 p.m. wrote down directions to the Apple Store in Durham

· 10:47 p.m. added some things to my to-do list

· 2:50 p.m. instant messaged friends

· 4:30 p.m. Wrote my blog entries for English 110

· 6:13 p.m. wrote more for my blog entries

Writing plays an important part in my life because a lot of my time is spent writing, either academically or socially. For the most part, I spend most my time writing on a computer by writing papers or other homework or writing instant messages to my friends or on Facebook. Also, the majority of my writing is informal as I am either updating my planner or other academic homework that does not require the formal tone. In contrast, a lot of my lengthy writing is for academic purposes because I do not find it enjoyable just to start writing a paper or a journal that is not for an assignment. However, since this time period was over the weekend, a good amount of my writing, even though it was on instant messenger, was for personal reasons as I needed to remember directions or things I needed to do.

No comments: