Sunday, April 13, 2008

Entry #11

From these comments I have learned that my prose choice is actually strong and helps provide to overall strength of my essays. I usually thought my prose was not all that strong, so I guess this shows that I was wrong. I had already known that my structure and flow of my writings were really strong. The majority of my papers from high school and last semester in my college classes had these comments or brief mention. My teachers and professors thought the organization of my papers were good, which made the papers easy to read and comprehend. I thought I did well with incorporating my two sources and did not see the need to gather anymore than two, especially since I only needed the sources from our Meeting of Minds book, but the comments said that gathering more sources would have been good for this paper. This caught me by surprise as I really did not expect to need more than two sources as I thought for this assignment I was only supposed to use the two case books as sources. One recommendation was to improve my transitions between paragraphs, which I plan to do by rereading my drafts and make sure the paragraphs flow properly. The second comment was to find more sources or incorporate the source material more, which I plan to do by either reading more information from the sources that I can use for evidence or I can do more research into my topics in order to gather more information

No comments: